Seabourn Odyssey – Indonesian Odyssey
Before you cruise, spend three nights inland, amidst lush rice terraces and dramatic valleys, beautiful Ubud has an atmosphere all of its own and is the cultural capital of Bali. Embark on your cruise and get a feel for the variety of Indonesia by visiting Bali's 'little sister' Lombok, the wild side of Java and Surbaya, Indonesia's second largest city. Then make a pilgrimage to Borobudur. On arrival in Singapore, spend a day exploring Singapore’s colonial past and mix of Malay, Chinese and Indian cultures, enjoy fantastic shopping and feast on mouth-watering cuisine.
- With just 225 luxury suites, the Seabourn Odyssey offers a more intimate cruise experience.
- The Seabourn Quest is able to visit ports that can not be reached by larger ships.
- Life onboard is an award-winning combination of luxury accommodation where almost every suite has a private veranda.
- Superb dining opportunities and genuine personal service come as standard as you cruise to some of the world’s most desirable and fascinating destinations.
- Seabourn have been voted the World’s Best Small-Ship Line by Condé Nast Traveler readers for four years running and has had a place on the prestigious Condé Nast Gold List for 19 years.
- MEALS. All of your on board meals and drinks are included, this includes premium spirits, fine wines, Champagne and speciality teas and coffees. There are four restaurants in which you can choose to eat. There is also 24-hour room service available.
- CABINS/STATEROOMS. Accommodation is in a Veranda Suite (28m2) which includes shower and private balcony. Other categories are available on request including a Seabourn Suite with large picture window, Penthouse Suite, Penthouse Spa Suite and an Owner’s Suite.
- SHIP FACTS. The ships tonnage is 32,000 GRT and it has 8 decks. Please speak to a Personal Travel Expert for more details. There are up to 450 passengers on board and 330 members of staff. With almost as many staff as their are guests, every passenger on board receives excellent levels of service.
- ENTERTAINMENT. There is an array of entertainment options on board including a spa, casino and library. For active types there is a pool, watersports marina and gym. There is also a range of dining venues, as well as a collection of bars and lounges.
- SHORE EXCURSIONS. Shore excursions are included and can be prebooked.
- GRATUITIES. Gratuities are included.
- DRESS CODE. During the day there is a casual dress code. To set the tone of an evening, there are Formal and Informal evenings. Full details available on request.
- Days 1-3: UBUD
- Day 4 – BENOA, BALI
- Day 5 – BENOA, BALI
- Day 6 – KOMODO ISLAND, INDONESIA
- Day 7 – AT SEA
- Day 9 – PROBOLINGGO, JAVA
- Day 10 – SURABAYA, JAVA
- Day 11 – SEMARANG, JAVA
- Day 12 – SEMARANG, JAVA
- Day 13 – TANJUNG PRIOK, JAKATA
- Day 14 – AT SEA
- Day 16 – SINGAPORE
- Day 17 – SINGAPORE