Seabourn Spirit – The Yachtman’s Caribbean
Spend a day relaxing in the Caribbean sunshine in Antigua before boarding the Seabourn Spirit in St Maarten. Seabourn choose yachting harbours off the main cruising map to gain an authentic flavour many travellers never experience. Deshales is quiet, quaint and old-fashioned, on Guadeloupe's 'other side'. After the cruise, take the opportunity to explore Barbados.
- Enjoy a unique ‘Seabourn moment’ – a Caviar in the Surf® beach party. Experience the renowned on board service ashore with caviar and Champagne followed by a silver service beach barbecue.
- The intimate Seabourn Spirit is able to visit ports that can not be reached by larger ships.
- Superb dining opportunities and genuine personal service come asstandard as you cruise to some of the world’s most desirable and fascinating destinations.
- Seabourn have been voted the World’s Best Small-Ship Line by Condé Nast Traveler readers for four years running and has had a place on the prestigious Condé Nast Gold List for 19 years.
- MEALS. All of your on board meals and drinks are included, this includes premium spirits, fine wines, Champagne and speciality teas and coffees. There are three restaurants and four lounges and bars. There is also 24-hour room service available.
- CABINS/STATEROOMS. Accommodation is in a Balcony Suite (26m2) which includes a small private balcony. Other categories are available on request including a Seabourn Suite with large picture window, Double Suite, Classic Suite, and an Owner’s Suite.
- SHIP FACTS. The ships tonnage is 10,000 GRT and it has 6 decks. There are up to 208 passengers on board and 164 members of staff. With almost as many staff as their are guests, every passenger on board receives excellent levels of service.
- ENTERTAINMENT. Entertainment options on board include a spa, casino and library. For active types there is a pool, watersports marina and gym. A full range of lectures and demonstrations including cooking are available throughout the day in the Magellan Lounge. By night, cabaret, comedy and classical performances entertain. There is a casino and a DJ in the evening at The Club.
- SHORE EXCURSIONS. Shore excursions are not included.
- GRATUITIES. Gratuities are included.
- DRESS CODE. During the day there is a casual dress code. Evenings are resort casual or elegant casual. Elegant casual is appropriate any evening, a Formal optional evening is provided at least once on a seven day voyage for guests who wish to dress more formally.
- Day 1 – ANTIGUA
- Day 2 – ST MAARTEN
- Day 3 – JOSE VAN DYKE, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
- Day 4 – GUSTAVIA, ST BARTS
- Day 5 – BASSETERRE, ST KITTS
- Day 6 – TERRE-DE-HAUT, GUADELOUPE
- Day 7 – CASTRIES, ST LUCIA
- Day 8 – MAYREAU, GRENADINES
- Days 9-12: BARBADOS
- Day 13 – BARBADOS