Serengeti Safari and Zanzibar
On this exhilarating family holiday we track Africa's greatest wildlife, visiting three of Tanzania's famous safari parks in the search of the Big Five. We walk through coffee plantations and waterfalls on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, we canoe on a crater lake and visit local tribes in their villages. From the mainland we fly to the exotic Spice Island of Zanzibar, where we explore the narrow streets of Stone Town and unwind beside the Indian Ocean.
- Serengeti – Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Lake Duluti – Canoe on a crater lake surrounded by forest and wildlife.
- Ngorongoro – Stunning wildlife in the world’s largest crater.
- Zanzibar – Swimming in crystal clear water.
- Views of Kilimanajaro – Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Lake Manyara – A prolific lake home to zebra, giraffe, elephant and hippo.
- Day 1 – In Moshi; coffee plantation visit
- Day 2 – Visit Materuni Waterfalls and forest walk
- Day 3 – Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
- Day 4 – Drive to Lake Manyara National Park; afternoon game drive
- Day 5 – Full day’s drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 6 – Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
- Day 7 – Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater; afternoon drive to Karatu
- Day 8 – Drive Arusha; fly to Zanzibar
- Day 9 – In Stone Town; optional ‘Spice Tour’
- Day 10 – Drive to Nungwi
- Day 11 – Free Day for optionals & beach activities
- Day 12 – Tour ends Stone Town