Spectacular South Africa
South Africa’s cosmopolitan cities, posh resorts, expansive desert, magnificent wildlife and fertile wine country combine with a harmonious mix of many cultures to create a beautiful mosaic to discover on this 13-day tour. Explore Soweto, birthplace of Nelson Mandela. Search out the “Big Five” during open-air safari game drives. Travel the lush Garden Route between the mountains and the balmy Indian Ocean. Visit a working ostrich farm. Relax among the vineyards in the winelands region, and enjoy a wine paring dinner Have a leisurely stay in Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Search for the Big 5 during a full day open air game drive in Kruger National Park.
- Cruise over the Knysna lagoon and out to the world-famous “Knysna Heads.”
- Set out on a walking tour of Stellenbosch, one of the oldest European settlements.
- Sample local game meat during your BOMA dinner under the stars.
- Day 1 – Depart U.K. – Overnight Flight
- Day 2 – Arrive Sandton, South Africa
- Day 3 – Sandton – Soweto – Sandton
- Day 4 – Panoramic Route – Kruger National Park
- Day 5 – Kruger National Park – Safari Game Drive
- Day 6 – Kruger National Park – Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth
- Day 7 – Port Elizabeth – Knysna
- Day 8 – Knysna
- Day 9 – Knysna – Oudtshoorn – Stellenbosch
- Day 10 – Stellenbosch
- Day 11 – Stellenbosch – Cape Town
- Day 12 – Cape Town
- Day 13 – Cape Town – Depart for Home
- Day 14 – Arrive UK