The Plains of Africa
Like something out of a dream. Explore the pure scenic vistas and magnificent wildlife of Kenya. Discover the thriving culture and experiences that make it one of the most popular African countries to visit. Numerous game drives bring you in search of the “Big 5” on your once-in-a-lifetime safari adventures. Visit the Rothschild Giraffe Sanctuary. Spend two nights at the elegant Mt. Kenya Safari Club. Marvel at thousands of flamingos during your stay in Lake Nakuru. Your stay inside the Masai Mara game reserve features a traditional bush dinner with Masai dance performance and full day game drive. All that is magical about Africa is calling to you.
- Take 9 Game Drives in search of the “Big 5” – Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino!
- Explore the Masai Mara, considered to have most magnificent game viewing in all of Kenya.
- Feed a Rothschild giraffe from a raised platform at the Rothschild Giraffe Sanctuary.
- Stay at the base of massive Mount Kilimanjaro inside the vast Amboseli National Park.
- Day 1 – Overnight Flight
- Day 2 – Arrive Nairobi, Kenya
- Day 3 – Nairobi – Shaba Reserve
- Day 4 – Shaba Reserve
- Day 5 – Shaba – Nanyuki – Fairmont Mt. Kenya Safari Club
- Day 6 – Fairmont Mt. Kenya Safari Club
- Day 7 – Nanyuki – Lake Nakuru
- Day 8 – Lake Nakuru
- Day 9 – Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Day 10 – Masai Mara
- Day 11 – Masai Mara – Nairobi
- Day 12 – Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
- Day 13 – Amboseli
- Day 14 – Amboseli – Nairobi – Depart for Home
- Day 15 – Arrive UK