Experience the wonders of Western America on this 14-night self-drive departing from Los Angeles. Your journey will take you to Arizona, also known as the 'Grand Canyon State', and beautiful Utah, where you will marvel at the other worldly landscapes of Bryce Canyon. Other highlights include a stay in Las Vegas, a visit to Yosemite National Park and time spent in the 'City by the Bay' – San Francisco.
- The hotels on The West self-drive itinerary are of Three Star standard, with some Two Star hotels in rural areas.
- Tour Guide
- The West is a recommended self-drive itinerary including accommodation for 14 nights and a personalised roadbook. This self-drive does not include car hire.
- Don’t forget that you can tailor make your own self-drive around the USA, choosing your number of nights, where you stay, and even adding excursions. Or combine your self-drive with a stay at any of our city, beach or resort hotels in USA or Canada.
- Day 1 – LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
- Day 2 – PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
- Day 3 – SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
- Day 4 – GRAND CANYON, ARIZONA
- Day 5 – PAGE, ARIZONA
- Day 6 – BRYCE CANYON, UTAH
- Days 7-8 – LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
- Day 9 – VISALIA, CALIFORNIA
- Day 10 – OAKHURST, CALIFORNIA
- Days 11-12: SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
- Day 13 – SANTA MARIA, CALIFORNIA
- Day 14 – LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
- Day 15 – LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA