The Wonders of South America
From Brazil’s marvellous Rio de Janeiro and Iguazu to Argentina’s serene city of Mendoza and lively Buenos Aires, delve into the vivacious cultures of South America. Learn how to craft the famous caipirinha cocktail. Look out from the top of Sugarloaf. Indulge in a Brazilian-style barbeque at one of Rio's top "Churrascaria" restaurants. Ascend Corcovado by train to Christ the Redeemer, one of the new 7 Wonders of the World. Behold the power of the Iguazu Falls and explore Iguazu National Park. Relish renowned Argentinean wines during visits to Mendoza’s vineyards. Savour a gourmet lunch with wine pairing at a bodega along the Los Caminos del Vino wine route. Spend two nights in fantastic Buenos Aires, the "Paris of South America." Learn to dance the Tango and stroll the famed 9th of July Boulevard as you explore life in this vibrant city.
- Be mesmerized by the views of Rio’s coastline and rolling forest atop Sugarloaf.
- Enjoy walking tours at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world, Iguazu Falls.
- Indulge in a gourmet lunch with wine pairing at a bodega in Mendoza.
- Experience the traditional dance of Argentina at a Tango show in Buenos Aires.
- Day 1 – Overnight Flight
- Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 4 – Rio de Janeiro
- Day 5 – Rio de Janeiro – Iguazu Falls
- Day 6 – Iguazu Falls
- Day 7 – Iguazu Falls – Mendoza, Argentina
- Day 8 – Mendoza
- Day 9 – Mendoza – Buenos Aires
- Day 10 – Buenos Aires
- Day 11 – Buenos Aires – Tour Ends