Trains of the Colorado Rockies
Experience the majesty of the Colorado Rockies from four trains that celebrate the can-do spirit of the Old West. Scale Pike’s Peak on the world’s highest cog railway. Climb aboard an 1881 steam train for a journey through the San Juan Mountains. Travel the Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuous highway in the U.S., reaching 12,183 ft. Discover the ancient culture of the Anasazi Indians at Mesa Verde National Park. Relish cowboy culture in an evening of authentic dining and entertainment.
- Take in Rocky Mountains scenery aboard the Georgetown Loop Railroad.
- View the San Juan Mountains aboard the 1881 Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- Ride beneath the highest suspension bridge in the world aboard the Narrow Gorge Railroad.
- Journey to the top of Pike’s Pike aboard the Pike’s Peak Cog Railway.
- Day 1 – Denver, Colorado – Tour Begins
- Day 2 – Denver – Estes Park – Rocky Mountain National Park
- Day 3 – Denver – Georgetown – Grand Junction
- Day 4 – Grand Junction – Colorado National Monument
- Day 5 – Grand Junction – Silverton – Durango
- Day 6 – Durango – Mesa Verde National Park
- Day 7 – Durango – Canon City – Colorado Springs
- Day 8 – Colorado Springs – Manitou Springs
- Day 9 – Colorado Springs – Tour Ends
- Day 10 – Arrive UK