Trains, Wineries & Treasures of Nothern California
Experience all the uniqueness Northern California has to offer. Take in Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge. Marvel at the beauty of one of the nation’s most beloved National Parks, Yosemite and glide on the pristine waters of breathtaking Lake Tahoe on a paddlewheeler. Discover some fascinating facts about train travel at Railtown and the California Rail Museum. Sip California’s wines at a wine tasting. Relax on one of the most plush historic trains, in a Pullman car, aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train and take in the beauty of the vineyards while enjoying a delicious luncheon.
- Visit Railtown 1897 State Historic Park, where many favorite westerns were filmed.
- Travel over the Sierra Nevada Mountains to Lake Tahoe for a cruise aboard a paddle wheeler.
- Tour a local winery to see how wine is made, and taste several wines.
- Board the Napa Valley Wine Train and travel through beautiful scenery and vineyards.
- Day 1 – Arrive San Francisco, California
- Day 2 – San Francisco
- Day 3 – San Francisco – Sonora
- Day 4 – Sonora – Yosemite – Sonora
- Day 5 – Sonora – Jamestown – Sacramento
- Day 6 – Sacramento – Lake Tahoe – Sacramento
- Day 7 – Sacramento – Sonoma – Santa Rosa
- Day 8 – Santa Rosa – Napa – Santa Rosa
- Day 9 – Santa Rosa – Depart for Home