Tropical Island Hopping
Unwind with us in the beautiful islands of the Seychelles. We explore the palm-lined beaches of Praslin and visit the forest of Vallée de Mai, home to the famous Coco de Mer Palm. In Morne Seychellois National Park we hike along forest trails to Trois Frères peak to enjoy spectacular views over the island and its beach fringed shores.
- Mahé Island – Join an optional tour through lush rainforest and granite boulders.
- Victoria – The world’s smallest capital city.
- Praslin Island – Explore the primeval rainforest and join an optional snorkelling tour to discover its beautiful coral reefs.
- Vallee De Mai – Take a walk in the National Park to see the unique coco de mer palms.
- La Digue Island – Walking tour in this laidback island famous for its tropical charm.
- Day 1 – Join tour Mahé Island
- Day 2 – On Mahé Island
- Day 3 – Optional snorkelling trip to Baie Ternay
- Day 4 – Optional Walks
- Day 5 – Catamaran to Praslin Island
- Day 6 – On Praslin Island
- Day 7 – Visit to Praslin NP, afternoon free
- Day 8 – Optional boat trip for snorkelling
- Day 9 – Ferry to La Digue
- Day 10 – On La Digue Island
- Day 11 – Optional snorkelling excursion
- Day 12 – Optional walks
- Day 13 – Ferry and Catamaran to Mahé Island