Turquoise Coast Explorer
Turkey Turquoise Coast Tour Travel along Turkey's attractive Turquoise Coast. We explore ancient sites in stunning locations and experience traditional Turkish hospitality in the towns we stop at along the way. We visit the Greco-Roman theatre at Aspendos, the UNESCO Heritage Site of Xanthos and the magnificent Crusader Castle in Bodrum. We also stay in Antalya's 'Old Town', admire the views across Kekova Bay and hike along part of the Lycian Way.
- Antalya – Explore the Roman ruins of Perge and Aspendos.
- Lycian Way – Hike through the scenic landscapes of Kekova and the Kas coastline.
- Xanthos – Visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lycia’s ancient capital.
- Bodrum – Visit the imposing fortress of the Knights Hospitalier, home to the unique Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- Optional visit to the Mausoleum of Halikarnassos, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Day 1 – Join tour Antalya
- Day 2 – Morning visit to Perge and Aspendos. Afternoon visit Antalya Museum
- Day 3 – Drive to Kas via Kekova: hike from Ucagiz to Simena
- Day 4 – Morning hike along the Lycian Way. Afternoon walk to the Lycian tombs around Kas
- Day 5 – Drive to Fethiye via Xanthos and Alinca
- Day 6 – Drive to Bodrum via Stratonikiea. Afternoon free
- Day 7 – Morning visit to Bodrum Castle. Afternoon free
- Day 8 – Tour ends Bodrum