Tuscan Active Adventure
Family Activity Holiday In Tuscany This energetic trip explores Tuscany’s hidden gem – the Garfagnana Valley. We combine varied outdoor activities with time to relax by the pool at our beautifully restored Tuscan villa. Kayak on a mountain lake, walk the ‘Cinque Terre’ coastal path, and cycle on the ancient city walls of Lucca. At the end of each day we return to our homely farmhouse and enjoy home-cooked Tuscan cuisine.
- Garfagnana – Seven nights at a traditional agriturismo with superb food
- Active Adventures – Kayaking, trekking, cycling and zip wires.
- Cultural Visits – Option to visit Lucca and Pisa
- Alpi Apuane – Canyoning in the Turrite Valley
- Cinque Terre – Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
- Day 1 – Join tour Pisa airport. Transfer to Casine di Braccicorti
- Day 2 – Climbing in a Adventure Park in San Romano and Kayaking on Lake Vagli
- Day 3 – Exploring the Cinque Terre coast
- Day 4 – Walking in the Orecchiella National Park
- Day 5 – Free day; optional sightseeing of Lucca and Pisa
- Day 6 – Canyoning in the Turrite Valley
- Day 7 – Cycle mountain descent in the Apennines; Afternoon free
- Day 8 – Tour ends Pisa Airport