A breathtaking overland journey, this 13 night itinerary offers a rare extensive safari experience of Northern Tanzania. Highlights include Tarangire National Park, Lake Victoria, the animal rich plains of the Serengeti and the natural wonder of Ngorongoro Crater, while staying in a selection of superbly located lodges.
- Tour of Arusha National Park, visiting the Ngurudoto Crater and Momella lakes
- Two nights in the Tarangire National Park with its herds of elephants and colourful birdlife
- Visit to a historic organic coffee growing plantation
- Discover the incredible Ngogongoro Crater and both its forest and savannah wildlife
- Visit to a Maasai Village
- Multiple game drives in the world famous Serengeti with its abundant wildlife
- Guided walk and bird watching close to the Serengeti
- Traditional canoe ride to a nearby village
- Explore the archaeological sites of Olduvai Gorge and the Cradle of Mankind
- Game drive around the lakeshore of beautiful Lake Manyara National Park
- ESCORTED 4×4 SAFARI
- Ultimate Tanzania is escorted by an English speaking driver/guide throughout.
- Extend your stay – by 3 or more nights
- Fly to Zanzibar for three or more nights at the tropical hideaway of Breezes Beach Club & Spa
- PRIVATE VEHICLE. Upgrade to a private 4×4 vehicle for 2 from a supplement of £752 per person (Ref AT0991).
- BALLOON SAFARI. Enjoy the sensation of drifting over the vast plains of the Serengeti in a hot-air balloon followed by a bush breakfast with sparkling wine. From £389 per person.
- Day 1 – ARUSHA
- Day 2 – ARUSHA, TARANGIRE
- Day 3 – TARANGIRE
- Day 4 – TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO
- Day 5 – NGORONGORO
- Day 6 – NGORONGORO, SERENGETI
- Day 7 – SERENGETI
- Day 8 – SERENGETI, LAKE VICTORIA
- Day 9 – LAKE VICTORIA
- Day 10 – LAKE VICTORIA, SERENGETI
- Day 11 – SERENGETI
- Day 12 – SERENGETI, LAKE MANYARA
- Day 13 – LAKE MANYARA
- Day 14 – LAKE MANYARA, ARUSHA