A vast land of wide open prairies and high, rocky mountains, stunning coastlines and elegant cities. Canada is a country of such extraordinary diversity and beauty that all who visit are guaranteed to be captivated by her. Whether in winter or summer, from the Pacific coastline through the Rockies to the central heartlands of Ontario and Québec or onwards to the lonely beaches of the Atlantic and the rugged remoteness of the east, the scenery is spectacular and the people are open and friendly.
- Accommodation: In 3 star hotels and lodges.
- Departures: Daily between 08 May-06 Oct 14.
- Tour price: Includes return international flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Calgary and return from Vancouver, compact 4 door car with fully inclusive insurance, ferry crossings on days 11 and 14 and accommodation on room only.
- Day 1 London (Heathrow)/Calgary
- Day 2 Calgary/Banff
- Day 3 Banff
- Day 4 Banff/Lake Louise
- Day 5 Lake Louise/Jasper
- Day 6 Jasper
- Day 7 Jasper/Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 8 Wells Gray Provincial Park/Tyax Wilderness Resort
- Day 9 Tyax Wilderness Resort
- Day 10 Tyax Wilderness Resort/Whistler
- Day 11 Whistler/Pacific Rim National Park
- Day 12 Pacific Rim National Park
- Day 13 Pacific Rim National Park/Victoria
- Day 14 Victoria/Vancouver
- Day 15 Vancouver
- Day 16 Vancouver/London (Heathrow)
- Day 17 Vancouver/London (Heathrow)