Walking the Turquoise Coast
Daywalks on the Turquoise Coast
Turkey's Turquoise Coast offers an alluring combination of beautiful scenery and ancient sites with some fine coastal and inland walking and trekking on the many trails in the area, including sections of the famed Lycian Way. Highlights of this guided tour include the ruined city of Arycanda, the chance to paddle over the sunken city of Kekova, and some fantastic coastal views along the way. There is also the chance to go SCUBA diving, paragliding or take a relaxing cruise aboard a Gulet boat.
- Enjoy glorious coastline and varied trails
- Explore ancient ruins
- Relax in beautiful surroundings
- 7 nights hotel with pool and ensuite facilities
- 3-4 days and 1 half day centre-based walking
- Chance to kayak over a sunken city
- Day 1 – Fly to Dalaman
- Day 2 – Fly to Dalaman
- Day 3 – Daywalk in the hills above the town or optional full day sea kayaking in the clear waters of Kekova Bay.
- Day 4 – Cavdir to Usumlu village walk, following the Roman aqueduct.
- Day 5 – Explore ruined city of Arycanda; afternoon walk to mountain village of Yazir.
- Day 6 – Daywalk in Patara National Park, including the recently excavated Roman port town and superb beach.
- Day 7 – Free day for optional diving or local exploration.
- Day 8 – Fly to London