Whales, Bears and Vancouver Island
A self-drive tour combining lively cities and remote wilderness. A vast land of wide open prairies and high, rocky mountains, stunning coastlines and elegant cities. Canada is a country of such extraordinary diversity and beauty that all who visit are guaranteed to be captivated by her. Whether in winter or summer, from the Pacific coastline through the Rockies to the central heartlands of Ontario and Québec or onwards to the lonely beaches of the Atlantic and the rugged remoteness of the east, the scenery is spectacular and the people are open and friendly.
- Departures: Daily between 18 May-07 Oct 13.
- Sightseeing: Included as outlined on days 3, 5 and 7.
- Meals: Room only. Breakfast included on day 8. Lunch and dinner included on day 7.
- Extensions: Available in Vancouver. Please ask for prices.
- The tour price: Prices shown are per person, are for guidance only and include return international flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Vancouver
- Compact 4 door car with Alamo
- Fully inclusive insurance,
- Accommodation as stated or similar
- Float plane and ferry crossings.
- Day 1 London (Heathrow)/Vancouver
- Day 2 Vancouver/Victoria
- Day 3 Victoria
- Day 4 Victoria/Tofino
- Day 5 Tofino
- Day 6 Tofino/Campbell River
- Day 7 Campbell River/Knight Inlet
- Day 8 Knight Inlet/Vancouver
- Day 9 Vancouver/London (Heathrow)
- Day 10 Vancouver/London (Heathrow)