Yellowstone and Glacier
Setting off northwards from Salt Lake City on an adventure of some 800 miles, you will travel mostly on Scenic Byways as your route follows the Rockies as they snake their way up towards Canada. Awaiting you are not only 3 great national parks, but also craggy peaks and coloured canyonlands, ancient forests and bejewelled lakes, huge skies and epic western landscapes all set between the northern Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains.
Admire the Grand Teton National Park’s dramatic and rugged peaks that virtually erupt from a base of shimmering mountain lakes and broad sagebrush plains. Explore Yellowstone National Park, the oldest and most famous national park in the world. Gorgeous mountains, incredibly abundant wildlife and placid lakes set within a multicoloured land of steam and waterfalls will entrance you. And close to the Canadian border, waiting to welcome you, is Glacier National Park and its absolutely spectacular array of glaciers, lakes, waterfalls, trout streams, forest wildflowers and mountains.
Fly home from Kalispell with fantastic memories and so many traveller’s tales to tell.
- 3 National Parks and 1 National Monument
- Selected scenic routes
- City break in Salt Lake City
- 16 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 17 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-2 Fly UK to Salt Lake City
- Day 3-4 Logan Canyon & Bear Lake
- Day 5-6 Grand Teton National Park & Jackson Hole
- Day 7-8 Yellowstone National Park
- Day 9-10 Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park
- Day 11 Great Falls
- Day 12-13 St.Mary, Glacier National Park
- Day 14-15 Kalispell, Glacier National Park
- Day 16 Fly from Kalispell to Salt Lake City
- Day 17 Fly from Salt Lake City to UK