Yellowstone and Grand Teton
Explore dramatic landscapes and wonderful wildlife in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
Visit primeval Yellowstone National Park, a wonderland of earth, air, fire, and water. This oldest and most famous national park has amazingly abundant wildlife, magnificent mountains, placid lakes, all set within a multicoloured land of steam and waterfalls. Experience a wilderness virtually untouched by humankind. Be entranced by the animals. Marvel at the steaming mud pots, hot springs and active geysers.
Travelling on stunning Scenic Byways, explore the many delights of the greater Yellowstone area. See craggy peaks and coloured canyonlands, ancient forests and bejewelled lakes, huge skies and epic western landscapes all set between the northern Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains. Adventure through the rugged beauty of northwestern Wyoming, home of Buffalo Bill Cody, and explore the Wild West history of this area.
Turning southwards, admire the dramatic and rugged peaks that seem to erupt from a base of shimmering mountain lakes and broad sagebrush plains in Grand Teton National Park, before wending your way through primeval forest and canyonland to Salt Lake City and home.
- 2 National Parks, selected scenic routes
- City break in Salt Lake City
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1 Fly UK to Bozeman
- Day 2-4 Yellowstone National Park (North)
- Day 5-6 Yellowstone National Park (East)
- Day 7-9 Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful)
- Day 10-12 Grand Teton NP & Jackson Hole
- Day 13 Logan and Bear Lake
- Day 14 Salt Lake City
- Day 15 Fly Salt Lake City to UK