Yosemite and Sierra Nevada
The Sierra Nevada in California is home to 3 national parks, 20 wilderness areas and 2 national monuments. Rugged mountains, vast canyons, sparkling rivers, and wonderful hiking trails abound. Travelling from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, your journey will take you through four national parks, and offers you the chance to explore these beautiful mountains and their natural treasures.
Yosemite National Park, one of the most sublime and beautiful places in the U.S, is one for your bucket list. Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks are truly spectacular and, some say, rival Yosemite. Death Valley National Park is one of the most unique, bleak and strangely beautiful spots in North America.
An exciting journey through extremes - the often snow-covered Mount Whitney in the Sierra Nevada is the highest point in the United States (excepting some Alaskan mountains), and 65 miles away in Death Valley is the lowest point in North America and the hottest place on earth - this holiday will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
- 4 National Parks and 1 National Monument
- Selected scenic routes
- 2 City breaks in Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- 13 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 14 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-2 Fly UK to Los Angeles
- Day 3-5 Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks
- Day 6-8 Yosemite National Park
- Day 9-10 Tioga Pass & Mono Lake
- Day 11 Death Valley National Park
- Day 12-13 Las Vegas
- Day 14 Fly Las Vegas to UK