Zambia Walking Safari
Zambia is arguably the best destination for walking safaris and our comfortable lodge is the ideal base to discover the variety of ecosystems and wildlife of the world-renowned South Luangwa National Park. Taking walking safaris, game drives and night walks, we get close up and personal to big cats, giraffe, zebra, hippo, herds of elephant and buffalo and many other species of mammals and birds. Accompanied by award-winning guides and expert rangers, we learn how to track different species as we explore their natural habitat.
- Visit South Luangwa, the finest National Park in Africa for walking safaris
- Learn how to track wildlife with you ranger
- Take exhilarating night drives
- Fly between parks and spend one week in an eco-lodge to maximise the time spent in the park
- Day 1 – Fly to Mfuwe, transfer to Kapani Lodge
- Day 2 – Game drive and walking safari in the Kakuli area, optional drumming workshop
- Day 3 – Walking safari with emphasis on birding, optional visit to Chipembele Education Centre and night drive
- Day 4 – Expedition to the Luwi River area
- Day 5 – Walking safari, visit the Tribal Textiles and join an afternoon and night game drive.
- Day 6 – Morning game drive; optional visit to school project and tree planting scheme.
- Day 7 – Morning flight to Lilongwe where tour ends