Zell am See – Austria’s Alpine Paradise
Zell am See - Austria's Alpine Paradise 2014 Inspiring lake views from your hotel room Wonderful Alpine scenery in the stunning Grossglockner Hohe Tauern National Park forms the backdrop of this fascinating Zell am See rail tour. From our base in the heart of the Austrian Alps, we explore Salzburg and Hitler's former mountain retreat at The Eagle's Nest.
- Firstand Standard Class rail and coach travel as described in the itinerary (Standard Premier class on Eurostar journeys with a light meal and drinks)
- 9 nights’ hotel accommodation with breakfast each day
- 7 dinners
- Excursion to Eagle’s Nest
- Pinzgaubahn Steam Railway journey
- Krimml Waterfalls
- Full-day excursion to Salzburg including a guided tour
- Full-day excursion to Grossglockner
- All transfers
- Porterage is provided at Brussels station between Eurostar and connecting services, as well as in Cologne and Zell am See.
- The services of a professional Tour Manager throughout
- Single room supplement for single occupancy in a single room throughout:£95.
- Day 1 – By train to Cologne in First Class
- Day 2 – To Zell am See and Lake Zell
- Day 3 – The Eagle’s Nest
- Day 4 – A day at leisure
- Day 5 – Pinzgaubahn and the Krimml Waterfalls
- Day 6 – A day at leisure
- Day 7 – Historic Salzburg by rail
- Day 8 – Excursion to Grossglockner
- Day 9 – Zell am See to Cologne
- Day 10 – Cologne to London in First Class